(* The Irish / Welsh words for saucepan)
Welcome to Saspan/Sospan, offering in-home, private cooking lessons in South Dublin.
I'm offering online classes so you learn in the comfort of your own kitchen.
- Thu, 06 OctAirfield EstateMake those lunchboxes more interesting for your little ones. This class will provide you with lots of ideas for healthy packed lunches and to take some of the stress out of the morning routine. Samples and recipe packs will be provided.
- Thu, 20 OctAirfield EstateAs the nights are starting to draw in we crave richer food. This vegetarian class will cover a hearty bean stew, a substantial autumn vegetable salad and Swiss Chard Gratin. You will make each dish and we will give you a recipe pack to bring home
- Sat, 22 OctAirfield EstateWeekends are all about brunch. In this class our chef will guide you through making some delicious brunch dishes – , granola parfait, brown butter berry muffins and Shakshuka eggs will be on the menu! We will provide tea, coffee and orange juice so that you can enjoy the fruits of your labour.
- Sun, 30 OctAirfield EstateFood tastes so much better when it is just picked. At this special lunch the Airfield gardening team will guide you through the stunning gardens to pick some fresh produce. Then, under my guidance you will make your own delicious two-course lunch that we will enjoy together.
- Mon, 07 NovOnline EventEvery Monday evening for four weeks your TY student will cook a delicious meal with me on Zoom - such as chillis, curries and even a healthy spice bag! Each class will cover basic kitchen skills and techniques. A bonus is you get the night off cooking as your teen takes over!
- Thu, 10 NovAirfield EstateGrains are an economical and nutritious way of improving your diet. If you want to learn more about bulgur, quinoa and barley, then this is the class for you. You will learn how to cook them and we will make three dishes using these delicious grains. Recipe packs will be provided.